• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Hi people,

So I have been doing withdrawal to payoneer card till now. And now I want to do it via swift. My question is, how long does it take from 15th in a month for money to be on your swift account? I saw a post from one user saying the money wasn’t transfered for 5-6 days. This is really important for me, and I know a lot of you guys here withdraw with swift. So, now I’m thinking, if it takes too long after 15th to withdraw via payoneer.

Comments?

Thanks

3893 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
miseld says

I never withdraw via Swift, Payoneer is the best option for our country, trust me. Btw, I receive money from Moneybookers via swift, it takes 2-3 days and i guess it’s the same with Envato.

2325 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says
miseld said
I never withdraw via Swift, Payoneer is the best option for our country, trust me. Btw, I receive money from Moneybookers via swift, it takes 2-3 days and i guess it’s the same with Envato.

The main problem with payooner is that there is a limit on ATM machine, and you have to do it couple of times to withdraw your money. swift is much better, you just go to bank, and withdraw it, and with bank exchange rate and not mastercard’s (which is lower btw). There are couple more positives about swift.

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says
EFEKT_Studio said
miseld said
The main problem with payooner is that there is a limit on ATM machine, and you have to do it couple of times to withdraw your money. swift is much better, you just go to bank, and withdraw it, and with bank exchange rate and not mastercard’s (which is lower btw). There are couple more positives about swift.

I don’t have that problems, I always withdraw whole amount. Try to change ATM ’s. Btw in start you will lose $50-$70 via Swift

• Elite Author
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says
miseld said
EFEKT_Studio said
miseld said
I don’t have that problems, I always withdraw whole amount. Try to change ATM ’s. Btw in start you will lose $50-$70 via Swift

So you can withdraw over 500eur at one time at ATM ? Btw, swift fee is $30 for every amount.

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says
EFEKT_Studio said
miseld said
EFEKT_Studio said
miseld said
So you can withdraw over 500eur at one time at ATM ? Btw, swift fee is $30 for every amount.

Yes, i can withdraw over 500 Euros, last time when i was checking swift fees it was 50$ :)

1095 posts inlifethrill
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bulgaria
+5 more
InlifeThrill says

I’ve been using swift for almost half an year now. Envato sends ‘em on the 15th and the money is in my bank account on the 16th. 3-4 days delay never happened to me (leaving out the weekend thing..) Consider the Balkans are not the most developed part of the World.. still it happens in a day. Note the 35$ fee that is said, is only on the Australian part of the deal, your bank is most likely to charge you another 35$ at least. They take 45$ here.. so overall 80$ goes for fees. Fingers crossed it is less where you live. Nevertheless – I strongly recommend the swift. Hope this helps build an impression.

-inlife

• Elite Author
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says
InlifeThrill said
I’ve been using swift for almost half an year now. Envato sends ‘em on the 15th and the money is in my bank account on the 16th. 3-4 days delay never happened to me (leaving out the weekend thing..) Consider the Balkans are not the most developed part of the World.. still it happens in a day. Note the 35$ fee that is said, is only on the Australian part of the deal, your bank is most likely to charge you another 35$ at least. They take 45$ here.. so overall 80$ goes for fees. Fingers crossed it is less where you live. Nevertheless – I strongly recommend the swift. Hope this helps build an impression. -inlife

Great, that’s what I wanted to know. Still, fee is :O

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
miseld says
EFEKT_Studio said
InlifeThrill said
I’ve been using swift for almost half an year now. Envato sends ‘em on the 15th and the money is in my bank account on the 16th. 3-4 days delay never happened to me (leaving out the weekend thing..) Consider the Balkans are not the most developed part of the World.. still it happens in a day. Note the 35$ fee that is said, is only on the Australian part of the deal, your bank is most likely to charge you another 35$ at least. They take 45$ here.. so overall 80$ goes for fees. Fingers crossed it is less where you live. Nevertheless – I strongly recommend the swift. Hope this helps build an impression. -inlife
Great, that’s what I wanted to know. Still, fee is :O

As i say, stay with Payoneer and change ATM :)

1095 posts inlifethrill
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bulgaria
+5 more
InlifeThrill says

I guess it matters how much money you transfer, this should be the criteria of your choice. Withdrawing in portions is really annoying.. image you have to do it 10 times. On the other hand – If you are about transfer a small amount of cash then maybe it is not worth it paying the fees that go with swift. Do the math for yourself.

-inlife

by
by
by
by
by
by