2353 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says
InlifeThrill said
I guess it matters how much money you transfer, this should be the criteria of your choice. Withdrawing in portions is really annoying.. image you have to do it 10 times. On the other hand – If you are about transfer a small amount of cash then maybe it is not worth it paying the fees that go with swift. Do the math for yourself. -inlife

Yea, for larger amounts, I think swift is good. @miseld, I’ve never found an ATM here that can go over 500eur, trust me. As inlife said it’s annoying to do it couple of times, + you also have a payoneer fee each time you withdraw from ATM . I think it’s $5 or so.

3950 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says
EFEKT_Studio said
InlifeThrill said
I guess it matters how much money you transfer, this should be the criteria of your choice. Withdrawing in portions is really annoying.. image you have to do it 10 times. On the other hand – If you are about transfer a small amount of cash then maybe it is not worth it paying the fees that go with swift. Do the math for yourself. -inlife
Yea, for larger amounts, I think swift is good. @miseld, I’ve never found an ATM here that can go over 500eur, trust me. As inlife said it’s annoying to do it couple of times, + you also have a payoneer fee each time you withdraw from ATM . I think it’s $5 or so.

I withdraw on ‘Bobar Bank’ ATM ’S, Last time it was over 500 Eur.

620 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says

I have been using Swift withdrawals lately.Very pleased with it.The money is in my account 2 days after Envato has processed it.Total fees 43$

The “cheapest” way to withdraw always depends on the amount,here’s an interesting post by our very own placdarms:

http://placdarms.lv/withdraw-money-from-envato-marketplaces-cheeper.html/

Unfortunately there’s not Payoneer data.

130 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
maupa says

Thank you Uniquefx for the last post. This is a very useful article for me. And also thanks to placedarms. Your article is great and makes my decision much easier. :) maupa

704 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
3dbacks says

From some other company I receive Checks (USA), and here in Croatia, Bank took 57 KN something like $10 and that’s all! – Checks are in USA dollars, on my account is the same amount, provision (fee) is $10, so this is the best regarding to Banks (paypal, moneymakers etc) fees

but (not sure) I think Envato don’t have Check possibility’s :)

by
by
by
by
by
by