Does adding the ref=username paramter work on any link we send to the sites?
Ie, Can I send someone directly to the wordpress area with my referal attached at the end
Formatting will not let me put in an example but I’m sure you get what I mean.
Cheers, Mike D.
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
Yes it works on a any link of Envato Marketplace Items i think but still this would be better answered by the Developers of the Envato. I tried for my referral links and it worked for me.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Pretty much yes. I’ve been adding the ? = username to links I send to tons of people for quite awhile and it seems to work on pretty much every link, lol.
Yes, the link may work, but does the cookie actually get written? Anyone verified this?