35 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Level_1_Media says

I know i ask a lot of questions on here, but answers help me acquire clarity and guidance. Every theme i seen on themeforest, comes with examples of how it would look on tablets, and iphones. Now, i doubt everyone on here own tablets or an iphone. How do you authors pull this off, you guys do a good job presenting a theme, that trigger customers to buy it, are you guys using photoshop to set these images up ?

example a theme like this, the photos highlights the features.

http://themeforest.net/item/elina-mobile-app-and-blog-wordpress-theme/8568736?WT.ac=category_item&WT.z_author=bootstrapguru
263 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
MushinDesign says

Hi,

Yeah there’s a few resources around to help do things like this. There’s sites where you can just upload a screenshot of your site and it puts it in different devices for you to choose from and download.

I forget the name of the site I use (writing this from my iPhone) but a quick Google should find a few sites :)

Martin

35 posts
Level_1_Media says

I would have already googled it, i have no idea how to word it out in google, if you can get back with the link that would be awesome, from there i can see the sites related to it.

1484 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says
45 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members