• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Philippines
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+1 more
dexterous says

Hi,

As I am using embedded font It is required that the Font to be included in the package. (For compiling). I know that including font in submission may lead to item rejection, but the font I have used is Verdana.

My project will not display any text (upon re-compiling) if verdana font is not included in the submission.

Should I just mention this in the help document? That buyer will have to place the font in the appropriate folder and not include in the upload submission ?

OR

Since it is verdana font it is okay if I include the ttf files ?

please suggest. Thanks.

4136 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

In the system default (OS) be law as far as i know there are like 30 fonts you can use for commercial like Arial atc`, verdana is one of them, this font was made by Thomas Rickner in 1996 for Windows system free use font ,as far as i know you cannot redistributing verdana font if you don’t have the proper permission since it’s a part of the OS, but you can use it .

Unless someone from AD rev ` think deference. (i don’t think you can include it for download)

675 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Philippines
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+1 more
dexterous says

Thanks, I am just removing the font from source file. and will write it in the help doc.

1992 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
mafloral says

dexterous

Veranada font is a system font so you would not have to include it in the download package since everyone will have it in their fonts folder.

Cheers

Lester

by
by
by
by
by
by