• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
rtofvnt says

Hi guys,

I’ve got this “pain in neck” customer and I need to set up quite quickly CMS (it will be WP) for his solar power solutions. I’m finding templates in here that they are close to what I need however my customer has no imagination and until I put something that he need I can convice him. Question is – do you provide facillity like you can create copy / duplicate of the template you selling in some subfolder and provide access to a level of editor that I can change options / bits of content to show to customer and than just purchase if he’s happy ?

Matt.

3415 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

Sorry, there’s no facility like that offered here. Some themes will offer style-switchers to play with, but that’s the closest you’ll come I think.

Depending on the changes you want to make, you might try either taking a screenshot and editing it (depending on the theme, the flexibility of this is pretty limited of course), or editing the demo using Firebug and sending a screenshot of that to the client.

3173 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says
sevenspark said
Sorry, there’s no facility like that offered here. Some themes will offer style-switchers to play with, but that’s the closest you’ll come I think. Depending on the changes you want to make, you might try either taking a screenshot and editing it (depending on the theme, the flexibility of this is pretty limited of course), or editing the demo using Firebug and sending a screenshot of that to the client.

you could always contact the author of the theme and see if they’d set you a demo up… but I wouldn’t expect it… I know I wouldn’t do it for 1 $35 sale

2436 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
digitalimpact says
sevenspark said
[...] editing the demo using Firebug and sending a screenshot of that to the client.

That’s how I’d do it. Fastest way :)

289 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
rtofvnt says

Thanks guys,

You all completely right … just stupid me for a moment – I’m using everyday firebug more often than i.e. dreamweaver :-)

I’ll go that way … now I need to find template that will be good for solar power services.

Cheers.

by
by
by
by
by
by