I was wondering, should I respond to questions from users that have the “not purchased” image in their post, or did they maybe buy the product and it didn’t change the image?
You can see this on the comment of jmsierra on my
Obviously I don’t want to provide support to someone that ripped my theme or copied it from someone else.
// edit seems this is posted on my html wall so he probably bought the wp and posted on the wrong wall?
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
You could always ask the user to contact you via your TF profile. In the email you receive, there will be link to see what items the user has bought from you.