225 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
FXNinja says

My last Item was rejected (not if it is soft or Hard). How can I publish the an item with both prerendered and plug-in included versions ? Please view the image to see how I did it, not sure if that was the reason it was rejected.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2n1cl1g.jpg
22 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+2 more
Mechaco says

I have done mine pretty much how you done yours but I can’t see what is in the folders. Normally you will have an assets folder and then 2 separate Aep files, but the source files will still be linked to the same assets, if that makes any since. I am not sure if it was the reason it was rejected.

Also you should check your spelling because on your screen shot it says Rapcode particular istalled and it should be Trapcode Particular and Installed.

Good luck, and if you want me to try and look into it further I don’t mind, send me a message. -Chaco

225 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
FXNinja says

I have done mine pretty much how you done yours but I can’t see what is in the folders. Normally you will have an assets folder and then 2 separate Aep files, but the source files will still be linked to the same assets, if that makes any since. I am not sure if it was the reason it was rejected.

Also you should check your spelling because on your screen shot it says Rapcode particular istalled and it should be Trapcode Particular and Installed.

Good luck, and if you want me to try and look into it further I don’t mind, send me a message. -Chaco

Thanks Mechaco …. I think I got it …. And thank you very much for for pointing out that stupid spelling mistake ….

by
by
by
by
by
by