I was wondering how your customers use the resume/invoice/letterheads of items on sale here.
For example, I’m creating a killer invoice design for a customer Now here all are Photoshop or inDesign files.
However unless you are a designer these are really of no use to you. My client is not going to fire up Photoshop/inDesign everytime they need to invoice someone, never mind having to learn how to use them first. You need something workable with a word processor or any other common office software where you can just input the numbers and press print.
How do you make that work?
Any tips would be appreciated
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 500 and 999 items
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- United States
I have yet to find a good solution. I use photoshop everytime