412 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
mitdralla says

Hello all, I’m a few days away from submitting my first HTML template (woohoo!).

I figured I would start simple so I build a responsive HTML5 site. It has multiple pages and since it is HTML there is no php.

When I submit all my files, I’m guessing the best practice is to redundantly add the header/footer in each HTML file correct? And if the reviewer has any feedback I will need to update each file.

Is it best practice to submit it as HTML files rather than php file and use includes?

Thanks for your time.

Tim

191 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Indonesia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
JOGJAfile says

Is it best practice to submit it as HTML files rather than php file and use includes?

you can send all your files in HTML. you also have to include documentation files, otherwise the item will be rejected. hope that helps.

regards,

814 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
rvision_ says

Hello all, I’m a few days away from submitting my first HTML template (woohoo!).

I figured I would start simple so I build a responsive HTML5 site. It has multiple pages and since it is HTML there is no php.

When I submit all my files, I’m guessing the best practice is to redundantly add the header/footer in each HTML file correct? And if the reviewer has any feedback I will need to update each file.

Thanks for your time.

Tim

Provide both (HTML + php) versions, it won’t be a problem.

by
by
by
by
by
by