• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
50andJACK says
I still waiting mail with envato payoneer card – already passed the 35 days.. Who knows, it is time to start worrying? Or wait also a little?

Try sending an email to support or to payoneer. Normally you should have received it I think, it takes a month to get there.

1989 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
bitfade says

do private loads works ?

when choosing my card, the payment methods box just disappears and i got “General Error” if clicking to continue

i’ve sent a support request to them but still no response, do this happens to anyone else ?

2479 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+1 more
LucidStudios says

@50

You can associate multiple accounts with a single payoneer card that is what I did for my envato payoneer card. They can also merge 2 or more accounts into single account if you request them (I have done this because i had 2 payoneer cards each from different partner and each associated with a different email ID so they are helping me to merge them into single account and then the newest card will be valid).

@bitfade

private load works, I not sure about the error you are getting but looks like to avail the private load feature first you have to withdraw a payment from the partner website through which you got the payoneer card.

731 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
50andJACK says
@50 You can associate multiple accounts with a single payoneer card that is what I did for my envato payoneer card. They can also merge 2 or more accounts into single account if you request them (I have done this because i had 2 payoneer cards each from different partner and each associated with a different email ID so they are helping me to merge them into single account and then the newest card will be valid).

Thanks for the info, didn’t nkow that :). So who do I send the request, to Envato or Payoneer?.

Thanks

2479 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+1 more
LucidStudios says
@50 You can associate multiple accounts with a single payoneer card that is what I did for my envato payoneer card. They can also merge 2 or more accounts into single account if you request them (I have done this because i had 2 payoneer cards each from different partner and each associated with a different email ID so they are helping me to merge them into single account and then the newest card will be valid).

Thanks for the info, didn’t nkow that :). So who do I send the request, to Envato or Payoneer?.

Thanks

You have to contact Payoneer.

1989 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
+4 more
bitfade says
private load works, I not sure about the error you are getting but looks like to avail the private load feature first you have to withdraw a payment from the partner website through which you got the payoneer card.
thx, i’ll wait for Aug payment then
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
50andJACK says

Thanks

You have to contact Payoneer.

Thanks Saafi :) I will.

739 posts kontramax.com
  • Community Superstar
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Beta Tester
+11 more
Kontramax says

Finally I got the card!!! I activate card on payoneer site and choose ‘withdraw all’ to card on activeden site. Activeden system nothing asking me (for example my card number). Tell me, need I somewhere on activeden input my card number or not? Thanx!

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
50andJACK says
Finally I got the card!!! I activate card on payoneer site and choose ‘withdraw all’ to card on activeden site. Activeden system nothing asking me (for example my card number). Tell me, need I somewhere on activeden input my card number or not? Thanx!

no, because they know which card is yours, because they gave payoneer the info :)

by
by
by
by
by
by