2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • India
rkonit says

Hello Support,

Sorry If its a wrong place to ask… I am posting in Forum for the first.

I need quick host business and hosting wordpress theme documentation. FYI I got some of documentation in theme’s zip file.

I am looking a sample of Price Box and Price Table using short codes just like custom layout code for support, services etc.

Warm Regards Ramesh Kumar

3192 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

Hello Support,

Sorry If its a wrong place to ask… I am posting in Forum for the first.

I need quick host business and hosting wordpress theme documentation. FYI I got some of documentation in theme’s zip file.

I am looking a sample of Price Box and Price Table using short codes just like custom layout code for support, services etc.

Warm Regards Ramesh Kumar

Hi, this is actually a general forum, not all authors visit it if you need theme specific help you’ll need to ask either the comments section of the item(theres a tab above the preview image on the page where you purchased the item) or contacting the author directly from their profile page(form on the bottom right) also note some authors provide their own off-site support forums if you look in the documentation there should be some link

1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
mediateknix says

Hi rkonit, did you ever find out what the solution was? I have the documentation for that theme but I still can’t figure out how to make a price box like in the demo…

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
rkonit says

We got an xml file that has everything we are looking for. Just import it -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fTHYWEGhAc

Hi rkonit, did you ever find out what the solution was? I have the documentation for that theme but I still can’t figure out how to make a price box like in the demo…
1 post
besnique says

You spammer!

by
by
by
by
by
by