Is the payoneer card available in all countries? We tried to locate a list of supported countries but couldn’t find it!
Does anyone use this payment method and can tell us how you feel about it and what the benefits are?
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author was Featured
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
It is available in almost all countries but probably not in most of the countries on this list:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_embargoes#Targeted_parties
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
Here’s the other side of the list freshface kindly shared, from the Payoneer website:
It’s a long list Overall, it includes all countries that are not specifically restricted by US laws and regulations. You can view the entire list here: http://www.payoneer.com/localBankTransfer-Avail.aspx
I suggest getting in touch with authors from your country, who currently use the service. Whether you contact them privately, or by sharing your location here in the thread, they’ll be able to tell you first-hand all the pros and cons. Good luck.
Thanks for the quick response guys! We’re from Belgium by the way!
Thanks to everyone that posted!
As mentioned above, the card is available in all countries that are not specifically prohibited by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). As a fully regulated US company, Payoneer is required to comply with these regulations.
Overall the list is about 200 countries/territories.