Hey could someone give me a tip on how to load a jquery script in an ajax loaded container / div ? I just can’t figure it out…
Thanks for the helpfull tips, guys!
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Include the script inside of container after all content. Do not separate it in a external file just write it inline and do not use
$(window).load(function () functions.
Hey another quick question: How can I make a password form work without reloading the page ( it’s posting to itself ). Can you give me a tip? Thanks.
jquery ajax post to a php file handling the login session
just check this out.