6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
outtareach says

Why do I have to take the quiz every time I submit an item? Is that necessary? You pass the quiz and then should not have to do the annoying thing ever again.

825 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
InterantMedia says

I thought it was necessary to do take the quiz once and you’ve to take the quiz for every marketplace (to upload files), but I didn’t know that you had to take the quiz for every single item. Seems to be a bug or perhaps new rules. You can always contact the support. ;)

6 posts
outtareach says

Well if I take the quiz then I leave the page then go back and try to upload I have to take the quit again. Stupid if you ask me and not sure what that’s about but taking it every time I visit is nonsense.

3701 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

That’s not how I experienced it – havn’t heard of this issue before yet, either.. :o

Are you sure you’re actually finishing the quiz? Like.. isn’t there some final submit button you’re missing? And you’re not creating a new account for every item, right? Are you actually passing the quiz?

6 posts
outtareach says

yeah I pass the quiz then it takes me to the upload page, if I go anywhere else and then come back it asks me to take the quiz again.

by
by
by
by
by
by