16 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+3 more
ThemeMints says

Some parallax effect would have been cool But nice anyway!
Here is something http://christophboecken.de/rainyday-parallax/

The link is broken!

1868 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Some parallax effect would have been cool But nice anyway!
Here is something http://christophboecken.de/rainyday-parallax/
The link is broken!

I see… Seems like the author took it down just hours after I’ve posted it and changed his whole website while he was at it. Bummer :)

707 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
LCweb says

Great effect indeed!

349 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
kops says

Nice demo but once the raindrops hit the window, it would be nice to see them fall vertically – crawling along at 45 degrees takes away from the effect somewhat.

1868 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Nice demo but once the raindrops hit the window, it would be nice to see them fall vertically – crawling along at 45 degrees takes away from the effect somewhat.

You can actually customize it with:

engine.VARIABLE_GRAVITY_ANGLE
747 posts kontramax.com
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+15 more
Kontramax says

Absolutely nice and fully computerized fx stops to like after ~7 seconds of viewing.

476 posts (-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
Themewaves says

That’s really nice one :)

16 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+3 more
ThemeMints says

I see… Seems like the author took it down just hours after I’ve posted it and changed his whole website while he was at it. Bummer :)

I guess i wasn’t lucky enough to see it! :D

45 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Crystal-Note says

Very nice! Thanks!

1256 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says
by
by
by
by
by
by