the first number is how many sales you had. The second is how much you earned on a commission of 40% of that item value (since you had 2 sales., 40% of 8 is 3.2, so twice that amount to get you $6.40.) and the third is how much the item cost.
not sure about the tiny ones though.
hope i helped you
I got that, it’s the tiny ones I’m confused about. lol
- United States
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Author was Featured
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
those small numbers mean that at the current sales volume and amount of time on sale this is the average projected monthly sales per item – I believe anyways – this is what I have always presumed. Obviously one is based on commission and the other on retail price.