Every once in a while I manage to activate this feature but then I can’t bing it on again
It’s about holding the spacebar to use the hand tool, but holding the mouse button and the mouse in one place for a bit. The document would zoom out, with a rectangle showing where I am, then move the mouse to another region and release: it would zoom in to that new location. It’s like a hybrid between the navigator window, the zoom tool, the hand tool and the animated hardware accelerated scrubby zoom. It’s something like ctrl+spacebar and holding the mouse, but better.
What is this?
Instead of holding mouse and waiting you can press “H” key which will directly show rectangle
Ah that’s it, awesome! Thank you thank you! Is this documented somewhere or how should people know?
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items