177 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
xdkd says

I don’t see any way to rate items I bought. I go to “Downloads” and see download link for item, but no stars to click on (I used to see them on some screenshot). Am I doing it wrong?

243 posts
  • Located in United States
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
deiby says

Might be your browser isn’t downloading the images or somehow blocked them.

Here is what I see. Right of the download button are the rating stars. 5 Grey Stars for unrated files.

full view

My stars are coming from these paths, do these load for you?

grey star – http://0.envato-static.com/images/common/icons-buttons/rating/star-off-small.png
blue star – http://0.envato-static.com/images/graphicriver/rating_star_small.png

If you can see the above stars go to your download page and hold Shift then click the refresh button on your browser to super/hard refresh (forces redownloading the page). If that doesn’t work try clearing your cache. Or try a different browser to see if they show there.

If none of that works, can you see them in other places? They show in the popular files section or any authors portfolio, under the price/sales.

177 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
xdkd says

That was indeed the case (adblock didn’t like the path to stars), thank you very much!

243 posts
  • Located in United States
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
deiby says

That was indeed the case (adblock didn’t like the path to stars), thank you very much!

Glad you got it resolved!

Sometimes I have to turn adblock off if a website is not functioning correctly to see if it’s just me. It’s usually just a broken website though :p

by
by
by
by
by
by