- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Costa Rica
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
I don’t know you guys… but I think there should be some stats on the ratings we recieve. I can only see how many ratings I have become…. and the number of ratings on items with more than 3 ratings….
What I would love to have is a page where I can see which rating was given to what Item (there is no need to see who gave the rating!). So I can see what kind of ratings where given to every one of my items. (and so I can see the ratings done on items with less than 3 ratings)
I think that a summary page with that information would be a very valuable tool for authors to understand the ratings better.
(For example: You could see if ratings on one item are all 4 stars…. or if you have many with 5 stars and some with one star or 2 stars…..etc…...)