• Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
CodeSwift says

I just saw that it is priced at $40 now.

I wonder when’s the price changed. Considering the fact that it was selling a bit better then the one bellow and now it has half the sales than that one.

1276 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
fuelthemes says

The price changed about 6 hours ago. @WPScientist: The theme below mine is targeting totally different niche. I don’t think it would be accurate to compare the sales.

1276 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
fuelthemes says

Generally speaking, if you look at the last 10 WP items, the sales are pretty low.

590 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
CodeSwift says

The price changed about 6 hours ago. @WPScientist: The theme below mine is targeting totally different niche. I don’t think it would be accurate to compare the sales.

I’m not comparing the themes, i’m comparing the sales rate of 2 themes. If one theme sells at the same rate as another and then the next day it completely changes there must be a reason.

Unless the reason is that those who buy magazine themes usually do it on Friday (could be, but it’s not) then it’s probably because of the price.

Generally speaking, if you look at the last 10 WP items, the sales are pretty low.

I agree. But it’s like that for a while now.

320 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Malaysia
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
billyf says

I’m not comparing the themes, i’m comparing the sales rate of 2 themes. If one theme sells at the same rate as another and then the next day it completely changes there must be a reason.
But sales can be quite unpredictable here. My themes can suddenly sell very well on a day, but zero sales the next day. Basically my theme has got very little sales in this week compared to last few weeks.
by
by
by
by
by
by