dont take it the wrong way.but its getting better and better.hahaha
Looks like ‘7122 but I wouldn’t bet my log-in on it
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
When you come across something like that you can write whatever you wish and as long as the clear part of the captcha is correct you will pass the test. Read the following post for more information about recaptcha and how it works:http://www.lifelan.com/blog/how-to-mess-with-recaptcha/
So there’s no need to reload the captcha, you will save loads of time in the long run
I strongly agree! Very very annoying on the log in form. Sometime it takes me 10-15 times to type them right and to be honest I d like it removed as it wastes my time.
Making your customers suffer through captcha each time they log in is ridiculous.
lol intense stuff