19 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
soundeleon says

Hey guys has anyone had an issue with receiving money from videohive to paypal. I got this message from videohive suport:

"Hello soundeleon,

Payment of ..has been done to … on the 14/03/14 but was refused by Paypal

Unfortunately your account is either locked or inactive.

Could you please check with Paypal why your account is not receiving money?

Alternatively you can send us other payment details.”

My account and card are verified by the way. I’ve contacted paypal support and waiting for an answer. Juts wanted to check with you guys to see has anyone run in to the same problem.

Cheers! :)

8190 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

have you verified your account? I had issues after they suspected me of money laundering a few years ago – which I hadn’t obviously lol.

19 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
soundeleon says

Account Type: Premier ; Status: Verified..

I searched on other fourms and someone mentioned something about to turn on automatic withdrawal, but that shouldn’t be an issue. I guess I have to wait for response from paypal. Thnaks for reply ;)

208 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • South Africa
Animation1000 says

I just wait until I reach $500 and do a wire transfer. Got my cash on monday no issues.

326 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Gewora says

I just wait until I reach $500 and do a wire transfer. Got my cash on monday no issues.

Yeah that is what i do as well. With that way you can be sure that you get your money without problems. PayPal sometimes freezes accounts for months, to work with your money.

242 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
FalconFX says

Yeah that is what i do as well. With that way you can be sure that you get your money without problems. PayPal sometimes freezes accounts for months, to work with your money.

Or you can use Payoneer and you can also be sure that you will receive your money, i got mine yesterday :D

326 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Gewora says

Or you can use Payoneer and you can also be sure that you will receive your money, i got mine yesterday :D

I tried to sign up for Payoneer some time ago, they asked for my passport (thought i am under 18).

I sent it to them, but never got a response. Also not on my 3 other mails i sent them.

242 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
FalconFX says

I tried to sign up for Payoneer some time ago, they asked for my passport (thought i am under 18).

I sent it to them, but never got a response. Also not on my 3 other mails i sent them.

Did you talk to Nassim, i believe he can help you through this !!

326 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Gewora says

I am honestly not that interested in that anymore. I mean if they take your passport copy, and after that they completely ignore you, you start thinking about that.

I guess that is not the type of company i want to deal with. However if Nassim is going to read this, you can still contact me. With a good explaination of course.

19 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
soundeleon says

Hey guys, even though I have resolved issue with paypal and they sent me confirmation mail that everything is good and I can receive my earnings. Envato is still “Currently processing withdrawals”. I’ve sent to support like 4 mails that everything is ok and they can resend it to paypal…. they didn’t responded.

by
by
by
by
by
by