121 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
egobuilders says

It’s been 48 hours since my recent item has been approved, yet, it still has not appeared on the home page in the “Recent” items, not once. I emailed FlashDen twice but got no response. Lil’ help please?

1246 posts
  • Greece
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
zefs says

I am pretty sure I saw your file on the recent items. Anyway, the reason support doesn’t answer to your email is probably because it’s Sunday.

121 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
egobuilders says

I emailed them long before Sunday :)

121 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
egobuilders says

It hasn’t been listed one time. I see the same thumbs there all day, rarely changing. Even the brand new listings stay on for a long time.

20 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Trix-Music says

Hi Egobuilder, I think it might be becase you have sold enough to be exclusive but have not chosen to become an exclusive author.

This happened to me also, but support told me that is envato’s policy, to only show exclusive authors or authors who have not sold enough to be exclusive in the recent items list.

1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
RimmonTrieu Reviewer says
Hi Egobuilder, I think it might be becase you have sold enough to be exclusive but have not chosen to become an exclusive author. This happened to me also, but support told me that is envato’s policy, to only show exclusive authors or authors who have not sold enough to be exclusive in the recent items list.

thats right :)

121 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
egobuilders says

Aha! That explains it! Thanks for the help! ;) I feel honored that I have sold enough to become exclusive. I’d like to thank the Academy, and my manager, and everyone down at the studio, and I can’t forget my parents, who’s support made all of this possible… and I want to thank everyone at FlashDen, and especially those who bought my files… You love me! You really love me!!!

1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
RimmonTrieu Reviewer says
Aha! That explains it! Thanks for the help! ;) I feel honored that I have sold enough to become exclusive. I’d like to thank the Academy, and my manager, and everyone down at the studio, and I can’t forget my parents, who’s support made all of this possible… and I want to thank everyone at FlashDen, and especially those who bought my files… You love me! You really love me!!!

congratulation :)

by
by
by
by
by
by