- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
My latest item, a versatile image viewer and image panner with a few bells and whistles, has not sold as well as I had expected. I’m not linking to it as it will most likely be regarded as self promotion so please go to my profile. If it is allowed, Mods can just put the link here.
I was wondering if anyone here would give me feedback on the item. What do you think? What changes would you make? What would you add to it?
It would be great to hear from buyers and experienced authors.