352 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
danharper says

I just made that last sale to send me into the $1,000 region and getting me the Red Paw badge! :D

Anyone else got Red Paw on TF yet? I know kailoon has..

1504 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
collis Envato team says

Congratulations!! Nice job! That gamepress theme kicks butt! :-)

Meanwhiles I just submitted our company information to TechCrunch crosses fingers ... sure hope they profile us, would be a good source of buyers I think! I was waiting until we had a good amount of stock, and since we’re getting close to 150 …

398 posts I <3 WordPress
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Located in United States Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition
+9 more
BoxyStudio says

I just became exclusive yesterday, so that red paw shouldn’t be too far away :)

1429 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says

Congrats!

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

That really is sickeningly impressive. Congrats, Dan.

84 posts Wordpress Developer
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
plexdesigns says

Congratz Dan and Kailoon. You guys are great! I’m so inspired with your work :) . Also with you jscheetz your works are awesome! Good Luck to all of us!

80 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Denmark
+1 more
mads says

Is there a list anywhere with all the “badges” you can get? I wonder how many there are…

352 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
danharper says

Yep, there are

Three FlashDen authors are on the Blue Steel ($100,000+) badge!

80 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Denmark
+1 more
mads says
Yep, there are Three FlashDen authors are on the Blue Steel ($100,000+) badge!

Thanks a lot, Dan. Selling $100.000 worth of items is crazy, but perhaps it is even crazier to buy more than 1000 items. Do any users have the lime-green buyer badge?

30 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
arunkurian92 says

Sweet! Finally made it in to the Red Paw ranking. Its such an awesome feeling, lol.

by
by
by
by
by
by