72 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
+5 more
tiquet says

Hi

I have proposition to redesign download tab.

I have a lots of items purchased and it’s hard for me to find what i need. I usually don’t downoad all purchased files in the same day. Sometimes i need to buy the same item more than one license and also it’s hard to find again.

Here is my proposition: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ey62weyphe1gknd/download.jpg

Sort by – newer used – Out Add: Search or live filter and grid/list view (grid to see more items on screen without scrolling)

What do you think?

Regards Przemek

117 posts
    Located in United States Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
webfector says

+1. Very wonderful. That would really help many buyers and authors.

2204 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

Would be awesome

491 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Located in Australia Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
justinfrench Envato team says

We definitely want to add search to the downloads (especially as it becomes harder to use as buyers purchase more and more items), but there’s a few big manoeuvres we need to do in our search tech first.

72 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
+5 more
tiquet says

Thank you :)

352 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
kops says

Add to that the ability to see comments left on items – the ‘your recent threads’ is useful for forums posts – something just like that for comment items would be bloody wonderful!

by
by
by
by
by
by