4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says
2715 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says
http://twitter.com/collis/status/4427290165 :P

Damn :P LOL

huh? a big day means launching a redesign :D …there’s nothing bigger in the world that could make a day a big day than a redesign, specially one from envato :P

292 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Ezza says
Collis posted on Twitter collis Going to be a big day today! Just making some tea to get the day started :-)

Yeah, it looks like he’s warming up to fire John! We’ll have to see how this pans out.

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Is that code for “today is launch day” ??? hmmmm

586 posts It's just life. Just live it.
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+8 more
Themes-Dojo says

Is that code for “today is launch day” ??? hmmmm

Yeaa… something like that :)

2715 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says
Collis posted on Twitter collis Going to be a big day today! Just making some tea to get the day started :-)
Yeah, it looks like he’s warming up to fire John! We’ll have to see how this pans out.

you dev dudes thought we didn’t get rid of all that junk, didn’t you?

900 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
CheshireCat says

Booooooo Collis you big spoil sport, you ruined it!!!

1617 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
PatrikL Envato team says

lol, now you´ve done it John :P

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
PixelBin says

I HATE YOU ALL . I’m done reading this thread… the redesign is gonna happen… I know it. If Collis says so, it’s happening! John… I have no respect for you. Jeff… well, you’re okay, I guess cause you might review my future themes so I don’t wanna get you pissed off. :)

2715 posts
+7 more
DanielKeller says
Booooooo Collis you big spoil sport, you ruined it!!!

thats all part of confusing us :P

by
by
by
by
by
by