- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
You can also enable caps key, this will prevent the comp to render in the picture viewer.
With 4gb of RAM it’s useless to use multiprocessing…. If you want to speed up render a lot, you’ll need a new PC. This is the only way…
Edit: Usually we, authors, trying to make rendering time as less as it’s possible. So if you considered to speed up render time by turning off layers\dof\blurs\etc., you’ll lose original quality and this isn’t an option i think…
Has anyone mentioned rendering to a fast ext. drive / RAID?
Away from the, OS, AE and included assets.
Works for me.
Worth disabling any grain effects as well, they can really increase your render times. Also, empty your AE cache and a reboot always helps if I’ve been using AE continually for quite some time.