Actually i am not a PRogrammer in wordpress but I have studied C and C++ in my college days, so i am not Dumb in Programming, and I also Know a little bit PHP.
I currently am developing a Theme in wordpress, with a Hiring.
My current theme has a framework, but I dont like it and want to replace it.
Would it be Possible to reproduce Few features that are existing in Current Framework-
1. Logo and Favicon Upload. 2. Header and Footer Code. 3. Copy Right and Texts 4. Pagination 5. Primary Color Scheme, Secondary Color Scheme, Background Color, Custom Background Image, Custom CSS (You can enter your own custom CSS here to further customize your theme. This will override the default CSS used on your site.)
6. Single Posts options, Like this in the Video- http://screencast.com/t/f4UkWpYq
7. I also want an Option where Google Fonts can be uploaded, and through Control Panel one can select, which fonts to use for Posts, Pages Titles and their Body content, including font size.
8. Import/Export option- http://screencast.com/t/s65o4vuduU
what I feel there will be many Files in php and they need to be called in the Framework and they will do the Job or, everything needs to be coded?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.