- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
that’s different if they are claiming it’s their own work. It’s actually illegal to submit work on Adobe Exchange if you don’t have permission from the original author of the work – which is in the Adobe site terms. there was one guy who did this and he had to remove those submissions which where other FD member files.let’s say refDude doesn’t take credits for your work: it uses your description, your name and just add his RefLink.
would this be still ok ?
good to know that AE requires original author permission, but this also apply for other listing sites ?
i’m not interested in taking countermeasures here, just curious to know what other authors thinks about that.