46 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
DesignManiaThemes says

Hello!

I just discovered a very big problem in envato sites… there is new register page so the previous referral links seems don’t work accurately. I know there is a cookie tracking… but yesterday I have made a second account on my reflink to check this out and nothing appear on my earnings tab. Does only me have this problem?

Greetings!

128 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MCDenny says

I think I had a similar problem, I sent e-mails to potential buyers of my music, and when I sent the referral links I’ve made very large profits, but on the website it said that no one is registered, and no one paid the deposit.

120 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
TheStoryShop says

I think I had a similar problem, I sent e-mails to potential buyers of my music, and when I sent the referral links I’ve made very large profits, but on the website it said that no one is registered, and no one paid the deposit.

And yet, you don’t have a referral badge… What am I missing?

1253 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

I also think that not every click is registered.

But you need to make sure, that you create a proper refferal link, you need to know when to put “&” and when ”?” before your username. I think that matters, but still.

128 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
MCDenny says

you do not understand very well, I had not earned the referral link

DesignManiaThemes
DesignManiaThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
46 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
DesignManiaThemes says

I also think that not every click is registered.

But you need to make sure, that you create a proper refferal link, you need to know when to put “&” and when ”?” before your username. I think that matters, but still.

I’m sure I’m doing it properly coz I see Clickthroughs. I clicked request staff reply so we should wait for official information about this problem.

1476 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says
1706 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+6 more
Firsh says

He is possibly talking about the commission after an extended sale, without referral.

Referrals are only registered if your buyer finds envato markets via your link for the first time.

2123 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

I know there is a cookie tracking… but yesterday I have made a second account on my reflink to check this out and nothing appear on my earnings tab. Does only me have this problem?

If you haven’t deleted your cookies or went through private/incognito browsing or did that from completely different computer which has never been used to access any of the Envato marketplaces, then it is not strange that you weren’t registered as a referral. As Firsh said above, user only becomes registered as referred user if it’s the first time he came to these sites, via your link. If they already visited Envato marketplaces at any time before, they aren’t your referrals.

1439 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Now if we could only come up with a link that would automatically delete the users cookies…. hmmm… lol

by
by
by
by
by
by