Just about to launch a website which will focus on some referrals and I have to say that I’m a little dissapointed that we only make 30% off the user’s first deposit, and then nothing at all.. maybe I’m just overreacting but shouldn’t there be a more long term payment structure?
- Community Moderator
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Did you have some suggestions or thoughts in mind?
I think the reason the rate is at 30% now is because quite a while back the author earnings percentage got raised by popular demand and one can get up to 70% now. So 70 + 30 = 100% of the sale, wouldn’t really work
Edit – Moved to site feedback