no idea, get about 300 / day

1243 posts
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
Smartik says

Not ventured into the referral scheme yet, by the looks of it there could be a lot of money in it. How did you get 4,000 click through’s a month in the first month of the website being live?
This is not hard at all. It’s hard to get the real people who is looking to buy something.

@Australia, You get trafic to your site and clicks from people that are looking for free download, R*Ps. In a few words, they are not looking to buy something, but to get premium files for free.

I had a similar site some time ago which generated 0 profit. http://awesomescreenshot.com/05d1t5qz66 Better is to write good articles and drop referal links there. ;) http://awesomescreenshot.com/01e1t5rla0

Not like others, but anyways it’s better, as I don’t focus on referals at all. :)

413 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+2 more
mitdralla says

I actually thought something was wrong recently….. nothing last month and nothing early into october,..but now something is popping up..

1497 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
OriginalEXE says

author referral bars ?

Check out theme demos etc. of a lot of Themeforest authors (me included) the theme forest bar is removed and replaced by a custom bar. (Author referral bar)

The purpose of this, among things like responsive testing etc. is to attach our own referral code to the ‘purchase’ button which appears on that bar.

I think honestly, doing this is probably stripping potential referrals from many WordPress theme aggregate sites which link straight to demos, and could account for, in some way, your less successful referral amounts. Just a thought :)

Actually that does not matter, read this in the Affiliate description:

If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else’s, yours is the one that counts
112 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+3 more
pantherius says

no idea, get about 300 / day

Just an idea, add rel=”nofollow” to the links. I had a same situation with an other affiliate program and this solved my problem. Many of robots follow the links…

320 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
sniperatic says

Not ventured into the referral scheme yet, by the looks of it there could be a lot of money in it. How did you get 4,000 click through’s a month in the first month of the website being live?
This is not hard at all. It’s hard to get the real people who is looking to buy something.

@Australia, You get trafic to your site and clicks from people that are looking for free download, R*Ps. In a few words, they are not looking to buy something, but to get premium files for free.

I had a similar site some time ago which generated 0 profit. http://awesomescreenshot.com/05d1t5qz66 Better is to write good articles and drop referal links there. ;) http://awesomescreenshot.com/01e1t5rla0 Not like others, but anyways it’s better, as I don’t focus on referals at all. :)

To create a website, go live and instantly get 300 a day is highly unlikely. The likelihood of ranking high enough in such a competitive field within 30 days to obtain so many real hits isn’t going to happen.

As stated above, it may have a heavy influence from bots if that isn’t taken into account when measuring these stats. Either that or Australia’s SEO is second to none.

189 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Auralaxiom says

Finding it somewhat amazing not to have one sign up … or make a deposit ..

Eh…I don’t even know how to see my “click-throughs” (?)

8291 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

Finding it somewhat amazing not to have one sign up … or make a deposit ..
Eh…I don’t even know how to see my “click-throughs” (?)

go to your earning tab in your account :)

3 posts
  • Located in India
platinastudio says

This is the same with me also from September my account downfall started. I dont know why.

3 posts
  • Located in India
platinastudio says

This is the same with me also from September my account downfall started. I dont know why. :cry:

July 2013 4403 Clickthroughs 32 Registered Members 23 Deposits $277.20

August 2013 4272 Clickthroughs 26 Registered Members 16 Deposits $228.00

September 2013 5967 Clickthroughs 14 Registered Members 8 Deposits $82.80

October 2013 1779 Clickthroughs 8 Registered Members 0 Deposits $0.00

by
by
by
by
by
by