Hi! it will be interesting if I refer new sellers/customers to one of Envato sites [Photodune/audiojungle/video…] with my ref. link … what about my referral earnings? because I work now with Photodune as photo contributor only, link will be to video/audio. Is it ok to get earnings via “general” account in any of Envato’s agencies? Thanks a lot
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Not sure I understand exactly what you’re asking, but your account can be used to earn referral income from any product across Envato’s marketplaces. What you’re selling or not selling (or even being an author at all) is irrelevant, and your account referral ID is valid globally.
Hope that helps
As far as I know, you won’t get anything for referring other authors, only for referring buyers who actually put a deposit within certain timeframe.