8271 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says
It’s awesome…shouldn’t be too much longer. Maybe 2-3 months.

2-3 weeks would be what I consider too much longer, 2-3 months is forever :(

And I agree, we should get credit for referring authors, maybe 50% of their first weeks sales?

2715 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Switzerland
+7 more
DanielKeller says

And I agree, we should get credit for referring authors, maybe 50% of their first weeks sales?

thats 10 – 20 % for envato… too less, a whole week is really much what about 50% of their first sale…. when it costs $30, $15 for the one who referred

922 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says

Hah, 2-3 months is nothing in dev time. Blink twice and you’ve missed your deadline. Seriously though – considering the scope of the features list on the current website, I was expecting something closer to a Jan/Feb 2010 release. 2-3 months is awesome.

Re: author referrals. I’m totally indifferent to this – seems like it’d be harder to track than it’s worth though – and it potentially divides the pie up one more time without a huge benefit. Authors are already attracted to TF/Envato for a number of reasons – incentivising the process probably wouldn’t yield a huge amount of new authors beyond those who would already join up on their own… plus, if the rule were retroactive/cumulative, whoever referred digitalscience would need to open up a Swiss bank account to handle the cashout :P.

4247 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

I think its a bogus request. Just a bunch of people looking for much-too-easy ways of making cash for doing practically nothing. A member is a member is a member. Putting emphasis on an author just because he sells files devalues the importance of the buyer. Its just bogus.

by
by
by
by
by
by