• Collector Level 3
  • Feedback Guru
+14 more
says

Can you give me any? Please?

A good place to start is here:

Also check out this one:

Good luck.

EDIT : Come to think of it, you probably already read those, but if you put those tips into action, it’s a great start. As more people answer this thread, you’ll have many more effective ways of reaching your goal. Take care.

513 posts
  • Featured Item
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+16 more
dxc
says

Here’s the site of one of the top referring members: http://flashspeaksactionscript.com/

I know a lot of guys use YouTube, blogs, and even Google ads to earn referral money. If you’re planning to be an author, you can also do hotscripts.com and Adobe Exchange.

All_Wall_Styles
All_Wall_Styles Recent Posts Threads Started
46 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
All_Wall_Styles
says

Thanks!

2108 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Envato Tuts+ Instructor
  • Podster
+10 more
LanceSnider
Envato team
says

I’m surprised no one has made a Twitter account in another language that just translates the Envato Twitter accounts and adds a referral link. If my Portuguese didn’t suck so bad, I’d probably do it. If you’re in a country where Twitter and web development is big, it might not be a bad idea.

All_Wall_Styles
All_Wall_Styles Recent Posts Threads Started
46 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
All_Wall_Styles
says

I’m surprised no one has made a Twitter account in another language that just translates the Envato Twitter accounts and adds a referral link. If my Portuguese didn’t suck so bad, I’d probably do it. If you’re in a country where Twitter and web development is big, it might not be a bad idea.

I could try it… XD

4151 posts After Effects Templates
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Elite Author
+13 more
miseld
says

In my country 80% does not even know what is twitter :) to not mention After Effects templates etc…

2108 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Envato Tuts+ Instructor
  • Podster
+10 more
LanceSnider
Envato team
says

In my country 80% does not even know what is twitter :) to not mention After Effects templates etc…

No Twitter, but you do have the best food in the world. I’d kill for Cevapi right about now.

1689 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 1
  • Top Monthly Author
+8 more
Tean
says

How do you know about Cevapi? :D

4151 posts After Effects Templates
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Elite Author
+13 more
miseld
says

No Twitter, but you do have the best food in the world. I’d kill for Cevapi right about now.

:) I am very suprised, that’s our national food, if we have Balkan meeting i buy Cevapi for you Lance and rest of staff.

by
by
by
by
by
by