• Collector Level 3
  • Feedback Guru
+14 more
says

Can you give me any? Please?

A good place to start is here:

Also check out this one:

Good luck.

EDIT : Come to think of it, you probably already read those, but if you put those tips into action, it’s a great start. As more people answer this thread, you’ll have many more effective ways of reaching your goal. Take care.

513 posts
  • Featured Item
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+16 more
dxc
says

Here’s the site of one of the top referring members: http://flashspeaksactionscript.com/

I know a lot of guys use YouTube, blogs, and even Google ads to earn referral money. If you’re planning to be an author, you can also do hotscripts.com and Adobe Exchange.

46 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
All_Wall_Styles
says

Thanks!

2108 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Tuts+ Instructor
  • Podster
+10 more
LanceSnider
Envato team
says

I’m surprised no one has made a Twitter account in another language that just translates the Envato Twitter accounts and adds a referral link. If my Portuguese didn’t suck so bad, I’d probably do it. If you’re in a country where Twitter and web development is big, it might not be a bad idea.

46 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
All_Wall_Styles
says

I’m surprised no one has made a Twitter account in another language that just translates the Envato Twitter accounts and adds a referral link. If my Portuguese didn’t suck so bad, I’d probably do it. If you’re in a country where Twitter and web development is big, it might not be a bad idea.

I could try it… XD

4151 posts After Effects Templates
  • Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

In my country 80% does not even know what is twitter :) to not mention After Effects templates etc…

2108 posts
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Tuts+ Instructor
  • Podster
+10 more
LanceSnider
Envato team
says

In my country 80% does not even know what is twitter :) to not mention After Effects templates etc…

No Twitter, but you do have the best food in the world. I’d kill for Cevapi right about now.

1689 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 1
  • Top Monthly Author
+8 more
Tean
says

How do you know about Cevapi? :D

4151 posts After Effects Templates
  • Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+12 more
miseld
says

No Twitter, but you do have the best food in the world. I’d kill for Cevapi right about now.

:) I am very suprised, that’s our national food, if we have Balkan meeting i buy Cevapi for you Lance and rest of staff.

by
by
by
by
by
by