2952 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

I’ve been thinking about this and I think that having a cut on only the first deposit of someone we reffered is to low in my opinion.

Suppososed the guy become a power buyer .. wich is really possible due to the fact Envato marketplace is HUGE and AWESOME .. having .. 12$ for it .. is kind of ridiculous..

What about being paid on the 3 first deposit .. 30% on the first .. 20% on the second and 10% on the third .. that would be better and I think people would be more encourage to trying to generate some traffic.

I have 15 registered member and 6 deposit so far this month and I would work a lot more if I was earning more.

What you guys think ?

988 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

I agree on the %...also it can be better if, ref commissions get assigned to the refferer with every sale…thats how refferal programs works worldwide. Since we are not on Mars, i would expect some similar refferal system like other stock image providers have.

49 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Slavador says

It looks like greed. ;)

In other words, you ask envato to double referral payments ?

Then in turn I ask to double rate for exclusive authors, and it will be 80% !!! :)

I think it’s unprofitable business, lets call it from now “Envato Charity Network” or ECN )))

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says
It looks like greed. ;)

In other words, you ask envato to double referral payments ?

Then in turn I ask to double rate for exclusive authors, and it will be 80% !!! :)
I think it’s unprofitable business, lets call it from now “Envato ?harity Network” or ECN )))

How is that unprofitable buisness if the guy maybe would have NEVER come here to buy stuff if I would’nt have reffered him ? ..

supposed the commision is doubled .. they still get 40% and then they have full 100% on the guy’s purchase after that .. Supposed the guy never buy again .. so what they would have lost ? They can only win ! I think it’s fair enough.

3868 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
flashjunkie says

the refferal rate is 30% otherwise it would be possible for authors to earn over 100% if their rate for commission is 70%

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says
the refferal rate is 30% otherwise it would be possible for authors to earn over 100% if their rate for commission is 70%

100% ? Refferals and Sales are totally different , why do you add them together ? Maybe there is something I don’t understand .. I remember vaguely reading something about that 100%+ .. but It’s not clear .. can you explain me please ?

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

For example a bigger referral percent – like 50% – can allow digitalscience to add money to a dummy account that is referred by him, get 50% money back from referral and then get another 70% back if he buys his own files = 20% scam money. WIN :D

988 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

The way i see this need to work is: No commissions for deposites, but XX% for each single purchaise the person you reffered makes…thats how it works almost everywhere. This way you dont have to worry about how many deposites are made and why you dont get payed for the next deposites by the people you reffered.

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says
For example a bigger referral percent – like 50% – can allow digitalscience to add money to a dummy account that is referred by him, get 50% money back from referral and then get another 70% back if he buys his own files = 20% scam money. WIN :D

Wow that totally make sense ..

Ok and what about my suggestion .. 30% on the first deposit .. 20% on the second one and 10% .. is it still possible to have 100%+ ?

228 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
stevebluck says

wickedpixel has it down

by
by
by
by