1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Jeremiahsay says

(Pardon me for posting thread here I know it’s completely irrelevant. However, I CANNOT view your capcha image in the ‘open ticket’ form and I need this to be verify quickly)

Hi there,

My transaction id for this is [id removed]

I would like to request for a refund because whenever I clicked save/publish/update .. i receive the following message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/jeremiah/public_html/bestbet88.com/wp-content/themes/Orizon/functions/menus.php:52) in /home/jeremiah/public_html/bestbet88.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Furthermore, when I first installed the theme I receive this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/jeremiah/public_html/bestbet88.com/wp-content/themes/Orizon/functions/menus.php:52) in /home/jeremiah/public_html/bestbet88.com/wp-content/themes/Orizon/functions.php on line 184

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, ‘gp_setup’ was given in /home/jeremiah/public_html/bestbet88.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 406

I definitely do NOT feel save using this theme. I would NOT use this theme anymore. Please kindly refund me back and I’ll look for new theme.

I’m currently in a rush and need to find a new theme asap. Please respond to my enquiry asap.

Hope you understand.

Thank you, Jeremiah

3727 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Have you tried emailing the author of the theme with your issue? You will only get a refund if envato test the theme and they find a genuine error in it or if it does not meet advertised functionality.

If you have not already tried to contact them go here http://support.skywarriorthemes.com/ and try not to put your transaction ID on public forums

492 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
egemenerd says

First of all contact with the author? He can help you. Also if you want to load a new premium theme I recommend you to use a fresh wordpress install and disable all your plugins…

3199 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/jeremiah/public_html/bestbet88.com/wp-content/themes/Orizon/functions/menus.php:52) in /home/jeremiah/public_html/bestbet88.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/jeremiah/public_html/bestbet88.com/wp-content/themes/Orizon/functions/menus.php:52) in /home/jeremiah/public_html/bestbet88.com/wp-content/themes/Orizon/functions.php on line 184

The errors are most likely caused by a whitespace error meaning there are extra lines after a closing tag ?> It could be caused by the theme but it also may be caused by an existing plugin, try deactivating your plugins then installing the theme, or try installing the theme on a fresh install( to make sure it isnt the theme)

3445 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

Maybe this is totally unrelated, but have you setup the primary menu for the theme?

by
by
by
by
by
by