61 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
ShaqueDesign says

Why are a buyer is getting refund option on products even when each and every products on envato are highly checked by reviewers that it works or not.. And we know only when the reviewer are satisfied they approves the product .. Than how a Disagreement about the product can be raise !!

1739 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

It’s not all about the quality. You can read this thread and find out more: http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/update-dealing-with-reversed-purchases-/96939

There are a variety of different reasons a reversal might happen, but two broad groups are the transaction was disputed on the grounds that it was some sort of fraud (i.e. I didn’t buy this, I’ve never heard of this company!), or that the buyer was disputing that they got what they paid for in some way. On the first type, we have an active anti-fraud team and systems in place. On the second, we work on the disputes that are raised, and try to resolve each positively. So while reversals are part of running any sort of business online, we are active and diligent in both monitoring and combating reversals to ensure they are minimised.
61 posts
+2 more
ShaqueDesign says

I already read that! What i mean is if a buyer lies about my product than what happens?

61 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
blueline3d says

They get your item and your money. I’m kidding :) or am i ;). I had one user that wanted a money back because he failed to read the minimum PS version on the description page. Since no money was deducted from my account it looks like the envato support first look’s in to it and then make’s a refund.

61 posts
+2 more
ShaqueDesign says

thats good

by
by
by
by