537 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

I’ve got a question about refunds. Just noticed a small difference in my sales and was wondering if somebody claimed and received a refund.

Do we authors get notified is a refund has been given or does envato just gives it back without letting the author know.

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Good question Hein, if there’s an refund it would be nice to get an email about that.

741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

I think that you should have any refund listed in your statement, correct me if I’m wrong.

828 posts
    Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+7 more
wpbakery says

Yes, this is right refunds are listed in your statement.

537 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

i do prefer an answer from a staff member about this. because I don’t think you will be notified if you get a refund.

Because I’m having a difference of $15.25 from yesterday evening and this morning. This amount has to be somewhere.

It’s not much and i don’t care about the refund but i want to get notified if this is happening

2324 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says

Ow that correct, i had this once in the past in the statments….but strange that you didn’t got this Hein…...well waiting for the staff ;)

1031 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+10 more
Parallelus says

i do prefer an answer from a staff member about this. because I don’t think you will be notified if you get a refund.

Because I’m having a difference of $15.25 from yesterday evening and this morning. This amount has to be somewhere.

It’s not much and i don’t care about the refund but i want to get notified if this is happening

Shouldn’t you send an email to support if you want a response from the staff, rather than post it in the forums?

537 posts
+7 more
Hein says

Shouldn’t you send an email to support if you want a response from the staff, rather than post it in the forums?

why shouldn’t i post this also in the forums?, maybe more authors are having the same problem.

by
by
by
by
by
by