Hi, I just bought a theme and it is missing the style.css. How do I get a refund for an incomplete theme?
Unzip the file you downloaded and inside of it you’ll find the theme zip.
All themes on Themeforest work properly.
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
I did have those clients like this one. They used to buy a site template, landing page, under construction… not a wordpress of course version, and then feeling their selfs unsatisfied…. because when they install it like a wordpress… it’s asking for a style.css – what a funny guys.
Please read description, c’mon! I think it this situation it’s a client fault – and shoudn’t be any refunds in this case!