767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

Hi,

So, I finally decided to receive all my Envato payments via Payoneer. I went on to register. As I expected, I couldn’t register because I am under 18, and for that reason I do not have any National ID Card, or Driver’s License and I do not even have a passport; one of which is required for registration.

So, is it possible that I register a Payoneer account on behalf of my father, and use that with my own Envato account? Would that be fine?

- Kamil Waheed

767 posts
  • Exclusive Author
outandouter says

Come on, any one?

3007 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
TNL3542 says
Come on, any one?

who ever signed you up for a activeden account.. ask them to do the same thing on payoneer cause if i think im right if ure under 18 you have to have a parent sign you up for activeden to become a author

767 posts
  • Exclusive Author
outandouter says
Come on, any one?
who ever signed you up for a activeden account.. ask them to do the same thing on payoneer cause if i think im right if ure under 18 you have to have a parent sign you up for activeden to become a author

Well, I myself signed up for the activeden account. That’s why I am asking this question. In other words, can I link a Payoneer account registered to a different name with my activeden account?

732 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
50andJACK says
Come on, any one?
Well, I myself signed up for the activeden account. That’s why I am asking this question. In other words, can I link a Payoneer account registered to a different name with my activeden account?

Yeah you can.

by
by
by
by
by
by