767 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

Hi,

So, I finally decided to receive all my Envato payments via Payoneer. I went on to register. As I expected, I couldn’t register because I am under 18, and for that reason I do not have any National ID Card, or Driver’s License and I do not even have a passport; one of which is required for registration.

So, is it possible that I register a Payoneer account on behalf of my father, and use that with my own Envato account? Would that be fine?

- Kamil Waheed

767 posts
+2 more
outandouter says

Come on, any one?

3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says
Come on, any one?

who ever signed you up for a activeden account.. ask them to do the same thing on payoneer cause if i think im right if ure under 18 you have to have a parent sign you up for activeden to become a author

767 posts
+2 more
outandouter says
Come on, any one?
who ever signed you up for a activeden account.. ask them to do the same thing on payoneer cause if i think im right if ure under 18 you have to have a parent sign you up for activeden to become a author

Well, I myself signed up for the activeden account. That’s why I am asking this question. In other words, can I link a Payoneer account registered to a different name with my activeden account?

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says
Come on, any one?
Well, I myself signed up for the activeden account. That’s why I am asking this question. In other words, can I link a Payoneer account registered to a different name with my activeden account?

Yeah you can.

by
by
by
by
by
by