IndustrialThemes
IndustrialThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
141 posts
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
IndustrialThemes says

I bought an extended license of a button pack from Graphic River that I used in one of my themes for sale on ThemeForest. Now I’m doing an individual project for a client and I want to use the buttons there too, in which case I only need a Regular License. My question is, since I have already purchased the Extended License, does that cover me, or do I need to purchase an additional Regular License?

938 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says

Additional regular license

IndustrialThemes
IndustrialThemes Recent Posts Threads Started
141 posts
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
IndustrialThemes says

That’s what I was thinking. Just thought I’d ask in case I was ever on the other end of it and a customer proposed this question to me. Thanks for your response!

938 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
graphicmind says

I think that as long as your theme is available for sale you would need to buy a another license (regular) but if you take it off TF, I think your extended license would cover you for the other project. Basically, an item purchased (with regular or extended license) can be used in an unlimited amount of applications but only one at a time.

Of course, this is only my understanding of the licenses, the reality may be very different.

by
by
by
by
by
by