13 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
dacom says

Hi,

I read the license rules but something is not clear. I’m an author on graphic river, so i need some photos for presentation preview. I’m interested by regular license. So, can i use the same photo (bought on photodune) in multiple item projects preview ? (not include in the future buyer zip file). Only for multiple preview projects. Thanks you for your lights.

1495 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
OriginalEXE says

Yes, you can use the same image (from PhotoDune) that you bought under the regular licence in demo preview for multiple separated items, with only one purchase.

13 posts
dacom says

Did there is any possibility to propose a pack (a collaboration with a photographer), price will be higher, but designer + photographer = 2 peoples win there part of the job, but in one sale.

1495 posts
+2 more
OriginalEXE says

Did there is any possibility to propose a pack (a collaboration with a photographer), price will be higher, but designer + photographer = 2 peoples win there part of the job, but in one sale.

That much I don’t know, I would suggest contacting Envato support.

13 posts
dacom says

Other question : when you are an author, you can include a photo of a photodune photographer (in low definition with watermark, = image preview) in your preview file, WITHOUT LICENSE. See : http://photodune.net/licenses/faq#do-i-need-to-pay-to-use-my-own-items-within-the —> end of the page, authoring FAQ. So what is the best way for an author (i haven’t sale a lot and if i buy file more than i win, it’s not interesting for me…), buy file in HD or use low def preview watermarked for my preview ? Thank for your lights.

1495 posts
+2 more
OriginalEXE says

Other question : when you are an author, you can include a photo of a photodune photographer (in low definition with watermark, = image preview) in your preview file, WITHOUT LICENSE. See : http://photodune.net/licenses/faq#do-i-need-to-pay-to-use-my-own-items-within-the —> end of the page, authoring FAQ. So what is the best way for an author (i haven’t sale a lot and if i buy file more than i win, it’s not interesting for me…), buy file in HD or use low def preview watermarked for my preview ? Thank for your lights.
Preview image costs nothing but hd version looks more professional. It’s up to you to decide, what brings you more $$ at the end of the day.
13 posts
dacom says

ok, i will use preview to start, and if i sale enough a template i will buy the original HD photo (and it’s more cool for the photographer, and more professional for me).

Thank you. Questions finished for today. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by