2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jjimenez996 says

Hello,

I am one Member in themeforest, excuse my Englis man but it is not very good. I need help with a topic of licenses, I have read the licenses for 3 days, I have searched in the forum but I am not sure. I want do all 100 % legal.

My questions (3 Questions):

1) I want offer to my clients the customization from one item, the web of my client is in my server (hosting) and I receive one fee of my client the hosting, technical service… for a monthly payment (every month). like www.wix.com. I buy one regular license per client, of course!. is this 100% legal? one Regular license is ok?

2) can i show in my portfolio the customized webs from my clients (only customized web, not items)?

3) can i show in the webs from my client something like “designed by me” or “power by me”?

I wait for responses, thank you very much! Juan

456 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
godonholiday says

If you are buying 1 template – customising it, working on it for 1 customer, then you are fine.

If you buy another template for another customer you are also fine.

If you want to use the same template for a second customer, but customise it differently.. then make sure you buy the same template, which is a second licence, for that customer.

You should be 100% legal and fine.

Showing items in your portfolio..

Just dont take credit for the work you didnt do. Do take credit for the work you did do.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jjimenez996 says

Hi Godonholiday

I can buy a themes!.

Thanks so much!!

by
by
by
by
by
by