I am one Member in themeforest, excuse my Englis man but it is not very good. I need help with a topic of licenses, I have read the licenses for 3 days, I have searched in the forum but I am not sure. I want do all 100 % legal.
My questions (3 Questions):
1) I want offer to my clients the customization from one item, the web of my client is in my server (hosting) and I receive one fee of my client the hosting, technical service… for a monthly payment (every month). like www.wix.com. I buy one regular license per client, of course!. is this 100% legal? one Regular license is ok?
2) can i show in my portfolio the customized webs from my clients (only customized web, not items)?
3) can i show in the webs from my client something like “designed by me” or “power by me”?
I wait for responses, thank you very much! Juan
If you are buying 1 template – customising it, working on it for 1 customer, then you are fine.
If you buy another template for another customer you are also fine.
If you want to use the same template for a second customer, but customise it differently.. then make sure you buy the same template, which is a second licence, for that customer.
You should be 100% legal and fine.
Showing items in your portfolio..
Just dont take credit for the work you didnt do. Do take credit for the work you did do.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.