4 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
Nooday says

Hi Guys,

unfortunately our first Bootstrap Theme got rejected. We would like to have your feedback, to understand what to improve to be accepted.

So, here it is: http://nooday.com/themes/bootstrap/umbrella/

Thanks

14 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
Branko29 says

Is it hard or soft rejected?

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Nooday says

Hi Branko29, thanks for your reply:

Here’s the message we got:

”...isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered…..”

”....you might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval…..”

3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
MamontovDesign says

Hi Branko29, thanks for your reply:

Here’s the message we got:

”...isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered…..”

”....you might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval…..”

I think it’s Hard reject. Same as mine theme. Here is more info about hard and soft reject

14 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Serbia
Branko29 says

Theme looks nice to me. You should probably improve your design with more unique features and it would be ok. Add some new elements that other theme doesn’t have. Maybe some premium slider or something.. More color contrast between elements perhaps. Some experienced author could provide you beter explanation, but this is some things that could bring to rejection of your theme as I see.

13 posts
  • Bahrain
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
mohd_isa says

Hi Guys,

unfortunately our first Bootstrap Theme got rejected. We would like to have your feedback, to understand what to improve to be accepted.

So, here it is: http://nooday.com/themes/bootstrap/umbrella/ Thanks

your theme looks nice for me, but there is one issue I have found on “top of page” button when u press on it, the page goes up, and when you try to scroll to down again, the page starts shaking … “using chrome latest version”

good luck.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Nooday says

Hey mohd_isa,

thanks for pointing out this little bug, we’ve already fixed it. (some missing closing parentheses?)

by
by
by
by
by
by