87 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
aldema says

What does this mean? I have to convert to xhtml + css or what? They talk about their improvements … what?

Thanks …

This is my template: http://www.viareggiok.it/ocralo.jpg

This email reject:

We’re sorry, your item Business an Creative portfolio psd has not been approved for sale on ThemeForest. This is the reason given by our item inspector:

This File Did Not Meet Our Criteria

Thank you for taking the time to submit your work. Unfortunately this item doesn’t meet the high approval standards we have for the ThemeForest.

This is a nice design but it is not aesthetic ready for PSD category. We recommend to convert this into coded version and re-submit.

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit.

Thanks & Regards, kailoon Reviewer

This file requires significant improvements or alterations in order to be considered for sale on ThemeForest. Thank you for your understanding.

Your reviewer was kailoon.

Thank you, The Envato Marketplaces Team

753 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
AdamGold says

I suggest you code it then submit it. I think it will get accepted.

159 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
peex says

When it is come to aesthetics PSD category has really high standarts. You should submit it as an html template. I think they will approve it then.

87 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
aldema says

There is no valid reason why my template is not accepted in this category psd. In TF there are dozens of templates, simple, similar to the style of my templates that have been accepted into the category psd. Example:

links removed

It is not fair that my template is reject.

2023 posts Review Manager
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says
  1. Please don’t post links to other author’s templates to compare to your own.
  2. I have to agree with the reviewer on this. The template just doesn’t provide the quality necessary for the PSD category.
  3. If you would like to know more information from the reviewer, respond to the rejection message to open a support ticket where the reviewer will be able to answer your questions.

I hope this helps and I do recommend coding and submitting to the HTML Templates category.

by
by
by
by
by
by