99 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
badhon says

My Item contact us form have been rejected 2 times. Pls help me how can I improve the item. Pls pls pls…..

2096 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Hey man i am just going to say it how i see it not trying to be harsh.

First off as a whole it is just too simple compared to files already on the marktplace.

Purple button does not work with the red, also the text in the box is to plain and needs to be moved down as it looks odd at the moment

Gradient is too simple need more detail, pattern overlay of sort would does it wonders

Need to find a more interesting font to use

Buttons need to be more detailed, try looking at buttons for sale on the site for ideas.

The lighting on some of the boxes is different the inconstancy makes the design less believable to the brain, and detracts for the design as a whole. you need to decide where the lighting is coming from and try to be as consistent as possible.

the whole design need to be made more 3d to make it pop, as at the moment the design is in the 90’s you need to bring it up to date, look at current trends and try to see where you design differs

try to use colours that will be usefull, as not may site would use red contact boxes

colours mean different thing in different countries so you design need to reflect this.

Each line of text and box could be put on a ribbon that runs horizontally across the box, add lots of highlights

I think i have given enough if you want more feed back just send me a message, dont want to overwhelm in one go.

99 posts
  • Bangladesh
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
badhon says

Thank you very much for your valuable information.Thanks a lot.

389 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
RZDESIGN says

A lot has been said. But one thing that could make the whole thing look better instantly is.. Make the text fields complete white or really close to white, with a subtle gradient in it. Then they would look better instantly. I’m sure you can make then look correct in a few improvements. Good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by