3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
Mark_33 says

Hi, this is my first theme, it is rejected again, below is the reponse and link to the demo -

http://3dcreativeworld.com/designs/copter/dark/solid/

Unfortunately your submission Copter – Responsive App Landing Page isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Thanks for your submission! - The Envato Marketplaces Team

Please help me with this, as reason is not very specific and I am unable to figure out the problem with my theme, if I know it I can work on that specific region.

117 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+1 more
Codestag says

Hi there

Indeed the theme needs work. Scrolling is messy, I was completely unable to properly navigate. Also, work on margins and paddings. Overall the design lacks a bit creativity, but with some refinement I think it has potential.

Last but not least, you should try using better preview images.

Don’t give up. All of us here have been hard rejected. We were at our first submission.

Good luck! John

1190 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+1 more
tommusrhodus says

Your demo took 9 seconds to load, Themeforest homepage traffic is really intense, if this were to be accepted at the moment then your server is probably going to timeout.

You have a 1.5mb image in your demo? Why? There’s no reason this needs to be above 200kb with proper optimisation.

125 posts I make pretty things.
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
guuthemes says

Have to second that on the preview images?! Remember you’re selling this preview to folks worldwide. Having an attack helicopter hovering over a war-zone is just really odd?!? Something a little more subtle dude!

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Mark_33 says

Thank you all for your reply and review, – As per above remarks I will make few changes in my theme-

1. Navigation menu is hidden unless you scroll it, so its a bit confusing for user in the start, I will give scroll down indication on top, or should I make the navigation visible? 2. Demo site need some work, like image sizes and type of image.

I made this demo site in consideration of a landing of a Game App, that is why I tried to use those images.

Hi John, Please tell me how can I improve paddings and margins. This will be helpful.

I have added a blog section in my theme, I will add that part in the theme too.

62 posts
codepanels says

Hi, this is my first theme, it is rejected again, below is the reponse and link to the demo – http://3dcreativeworld.com/designs/copter/dark/solid/

I think you have problems with typography and vertical harmony. Compared to other products in the market (similar to yours), your item has few features.

Also I think it’s too dark.

115 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
goofydadog says

Fonts! reminds me of Corel Draw in early 2000. Have a look at other one page themes on themeforest and just copy. They all seem to copy each other anyway as they all look the same.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Mark_33 says

before I submit my theme again, is there something else I need to work on my theme, besides the images and navigation, Please let me know, is it even possible to know why my theme was rejected??

by
by
by
by
by
by